F.L.Y. (First Love Yourself)
F.L.Y. (First Love Yourself) in 4 weeks Program
- You continually enter into relationships that rip apart your soul.
- What starts out as a sweet dream, slowly morphs into a terrible nightmare.
- You feel stuck in your patterns and your future looks bleak.
- You aren’t living, you’re surviving.
- There HAS to be a better way and you’re ready to make drastic changes in your thinking.
- You want the life and love that you KNOW you deserve.
- It’s time to experience what love is really about.
- No more negative patterns. No more settling. No more shrinking.
- Welcome to the F.L.Y. (First Love Yourself) in 4 Weeks personal bootcamp.
Week 1- BUILD THOSE MUSCLES
Week one is all about building your relationship muscles to show up as a better you and a better partner. We are saying goodbye to your old habits and developing new ones that will increase your confidence in yourself.
Week 2- BLUE PRINT
Week two is where we will draft a blueprint for success. You’re an unstoppable force and when you have a plan, nothing can get in your way. It’s time to put an end to the “things happen to me” thinking. You will now MAKE things happen. You are powerful and more than capable of taking control of your life.
Week 3: LET’S GET HONEST
Week three will focus on what’s most important to you in your life and relationships. Sometimes the things that are at the top of your list don’t belong on your list at all. We will rearrange your priorities so that you can live the life that you deserve and thrive in your relationships.
Week 4: LET IT GO
Week four is where you will release your past, your fears, and your doubts. It’s time for you to make the most of your present situation. You will leave this week and the program with the courage and confidence you need to have authentic relationships that you enjoy.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Four Private Coaching Sessions done live, virtual, or over the phone for 30 minutes
The email supports that you need between sessions
A transformation of your mindset so that you can experience relationships filled with joy.